Chapter 4 - Marcus!

Author POV

Author POV

Sean was so sad seeing his friend act like this that he could only hug Gulf as he was still crying. He continued to do this until, after many minutes, Gulf finally calmed down and stopped crying. Sean let go of Gulf and sat beside his friend.

"Deon, first, I'm so sorry! As your friend, I'm so sorry for you. I didn't know you were going through so much pain. You're such a good actor and a pretender, you know! You hide this matter from me, good! As in, you can even join some TV series!" Sean tried to make Gulf laugh, but the man sadly looked at him. Sean then stopped laughing and looked at Gulf.

"But seriously, friend, I wish I could tell you what to do, but no! I can't because it will still be your decision, but here it is as your friend, I will try to give you good advice, but it's still up to you if you hear and listen to me. You said you love him and can't be far from him, so if that's the case..."

Sean breathes deeply before continuing.

"Be with him!" Sean firmly said to his friend, who made Gulf look like he was astonished by it. He was about to speak, but Sean spoke first, so he just remained quiet and listened to him.

"You heard me right, be with him! Remain as his friend! Yes! It will be hard at first because you want it to be more than that! But we really can't do anything about that man's heart. It's his right to choose whom to love. All we can control now is you. You told me you couldn't bear to be far away from him, right? So don't! You don't have to let go and stay away from him. I think this will help you to either let go of that love or choose to hold on. If destiny permits, if you and that guy are for each other, I believe nothing, and no one can come between you two. Yes, there will be a struggle and obstacles, but what's in the ending will always be the important matter here. If you and the guy are for each other, you will be together until the end. But if you two are not for each other. You can't do anything to stop and must accept it. Destiny will always find Its way to set everything on the right track. We can't know now, but I'm telling you, someday you will! I promise because that's life! That is reality, my friend."

Gulf appreciates all of Sean's words, which calm him down slightly. His friend is right! He should let destiny lead the way for him to his reality. Deep inside, Gulf wishes that Mew and he will end up together. If not, then there's nothing he can do but accept it as it's his fate in love. It may hurt him, but he knows he can survive it.

He will not lose hope until the very end.

~~~

Gideon POV

After Sean and I talked, I felt relieved talking to someone about my problem helped to lessen the burden and the hurt. After a while, Sean and I decided to go to our next class, but before that, I made sure to fix myself first. I know I look like a mess. We were about to start walking when I suddenly heard my phone ring, so I stopped and decided to check who was calling me.