Chapter 5 - He is my heaven!

ideon POV

ideon POV

"Mew!" I shouted as I ran fast to go to him, he was unconscious on the ground beside his bed.

I immediately checked if he had some injuries, and I was relieved when I was sure he had nothing. After that, I checked his forehead to see if he was sick. I saw him sweating much even though his room air conditioning was on.

I was right! He is sick! His forehead feels like it's burning! It's hot!

"Oh gosh! Mew, your forehead is so hot! Since when did you start to have a fever? Why didn't you call anyone and stay like this again? Are you crazy!" I tried helping him stand up and let him rest on his bed but failed. He's so heavy!

“Gosh, Mew, please help me!” But even if I was struggling, I still did my best to help him, and I did manage to put him in bed. I had to drag him from the floor to bed because he’s too heavy for me to carry!

I settled him in the bed, and then I fetched my phone inside my bag to call the emergency services to get an ambulance for him to be taken to a hospital. I can't take him myself. I barely manage to get him off the floor and to his bed.

Also, I know he is very healthy like he's never been sick often, but if he does, it is undoubtedly a severe matter, just like last time. I remember crying so hard at his bedside in the hospital, and here we go again!

Lord! Please help me! I admit I'm currently in a state of panic!

~~~

The ambulance will arrive in 5 minutes. I already informed the guards on the ground floor via phone intercom in the living room. They confirmed that they would be on standby to wait on the ambulance. I thanked them, dropped the call then entered Mew’s room again. I heard him murmuring something, so I hurriedly went near his mouth to listen to what he was saying. I could not hear him correctly, so I went near him more. I can feel his hot breath touching my skin and ear!

"Mew? Marcus, are you saying something? Do you need anything? Are you hurt?" I nervously asked him.

"Alyssa! Alyssa! Alyssa!" Mew said, almost a whisper, but I still heard them.

I lifted my head to see Marcus. He looks like he's in pain. He is calling for Allyssa's name repeatedly. You genuinely love her, huh? I can't help but feel hurt again! I know this isn't the right time to feel this! But I am hurting right now! How can I compete with her even if I'm the one who is here by your side, even though I'm taking care of you? You are still looking for someone else! You still look for her! Why still her?

I admit that right now, I'm crying again! Internally, I am wailing! My heart is breaking, but I know I must keep it in line. My feeling cannot be my priority right now, but Mew! I need to take care of him.

I manage to ignore my feelings and try to feel okay even if I'm not! Mew needs me now. I need to help him and not have my feelings. I don't have the right to be hurt because Mew is hurting more. He needs me to be okay and help him be okay!