Chapter 1: Back To Ancient Arabia!

If you haven't read "A Siamese Cat Guardian's Love: A Daughter's Determination" and you're reading this, I HIGHLY recommend you read it so you'll understand this story, if not, then you WON'T understand this story. You have been warned!

When Bentley took Royce and his Siamese Cat daughter, Ashloy, back in time and back to Ancient Arabia 1001 A.D. things looked really, really different.

Ashloy: "Uh dad..."

Royce: "Yeah?"

Ashloy: "Home looks a whole lot different. Everyone and thing looks scary," his Siamese Cat daughter says as she holds his hand in fear, "I want mommy."

Royce: "I know sweetheart, but first I want you to grab onto my back and hold on until I say to let go," Ashloy hops onto Royce's back as a result, "I have a feeling that navigating the ground isn't such a great idea," he says to his daughter as he climbs up a silk-rope and jumps onto a nearby silk tight-rope. "We'll be safe up here."

Ashloy: "How did you do that, dad?! That. Was. Awesome!"

Royce: "Your mother taught me that trick when I first met her before we fell in love; it's called the Siamese Balance. It's like your Uncle Sly's Rail Walk." Royce explains to his daughter as they begin walking on the Silk tight-ropes, "Ashloy, I hate to admit this but... it looks like our house is under guard... but why?"