FORTY-THREE

As Taehyung walks into the house after a long day of work, he gets attacked by an excited Jeongguk. The younger literally throws himself onto his boyfriend, nearly causing the other to fall.

After pecking the elder's lips shortly (much to Taehyung's dismay as he usually gets a lasting greeting kiss and this one was way too short for his liking), Jeongguk starts to grin brightly, hopping around excitedly in front of Taehyung.

"Tae Tae Tae Tae." the younger exclaims with so much enthusiasm that it causes Taehyung to chuckle softly.

"Love, what's up with you?" he asks, trying to get ahold of the younger's arms to hold him in place so that they could have a proper talk. "You make me question who's the baby out of Channie and you. I mean he's definitely the more calm and quiet one."

Jeongguk stops to move his arms in Taehyung's hold and raises his eyebrows at his boyfriend, "Pff, I don't know what you mean."

He turns around and skips into the living room where Chansol's lying on a blanket on the ground, his yellow rattle beside him. How could this thing not be there right? Taehyung thinks to himself.

"I got an idea." Jeongguk starts again, sitting down beside Chansol. "And you're lucky cause normally you wouldn't get any more kisses for this comment earlier but I'm in a good mood today."

Taehyung smiles at the words, his heart blooming after hearing that Jeongguk's happy today. What could he want more?

"So, you said you had an idea?" he questions while taking off his jacket. He wonders what kind of idea the other could prossibly have that would get him so excited.

"A great idea." Jeongguk replies cheekily. "And for this idea, I need you to get dressed right now. I've laid your clothes out on our bed and in the meantime I'll dress Chansol. You don't need to worry about the food, I packed something to take with us so that you don't need to die because of being too hungry, my little glutton."

Taehyung gasps at the insult, holding his chest dramatically. But before he can say anything he's being attacked by a baby sock, thrown by none other than his lovely boyfriend. "We don't have time for that, I don't want to miss the sunset, so hurry!"

And this doesn't need to be told twice as Taehyung turns around and hurries to put the clothes on that Jeongguk's already prepared for him, not wanting to get another sock thrown at himself.

He's got no idea what the younger could possibly want to do and the male has to admit that he's confused by the younger's behaviour but he'll see what the other has in mind. It must be something Jeongguk's really looking forward to as he's already prepared everything.

Only a few minutes later (and many calls from Jeongguk to hurry up) Taehyung's all dressed and ready to go. He's wearing a light blue jeans with a white shirt tucked in.

It matches perfectly with the outfit Jeongguk's wearing, which also consists of a light coloured shirt and a blue jeans. Chansol's wearing a cute blue onesie, looking as adorable as ever in it.

The only thing that destroys the picture is the yellow rattle in the baby's hand but Taehyung tries to ignore it for now since Chansol would never put it away. He's a really nice baby but when it comes to the toy he can get bitchy.

"You look beautiful, love." Taehyung states as he puts his arms around his lover's waist, Chansol inbetween them since Jeongguk's carrying him.

"You look quite good yourself." Jeongguk replies with a smile, getting lost in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung kisses his lips softly before his eyes drop down to his son.

"Hey lovely, you look so beautiful as well." he whispers before he bends down to place a soft kiss on his head.

Jeongguk gives Taehyung the baby who happily takes his son in his own arms, having missed him a lot at work. He places another kiss on his forehead while waiting for Jeongguk to come back.