BONUS 1

With shaky hands, Jeongguk takes his phone to take a look at the time. Fifteen more minutes, he feels like dying.

Today's the big day. The day where he and Taehyung are finally getting married. He's so nervous, hands shaking, heart beating fast.

But on the other hand, he's so excited. After today, he and Taehyung are husbands. He's always wished for this to happen, he has longed for this moment to come for so long.

Getting married, this has always been a big dream of his and now it's finally coming true. But of course, the nervousness is still there.

Jeongguk himself doesn't even know why, both love each other and both have waited for this day so long. But he has to admit that he's scared to mess up.

As he was still in school, he's always messed up his presentation because of his nervousness. But Jeongguk also knows that Taehyung is there with him and he'll love him regardless of making a mistake or not.

Twelve more minutes. Where is Jeongguk's mom? She wanted to come and help him getting ready. Jeongguk needs someone to tell him if he looks okay.

Hoseok and Jin were here earlier, helping him with putting the clothes and makeup on and they assured him that he's looking great but he needs to hear it again. He's going crazy if nobody comes here.

And his dad also needs to come. Jeongguk was always a fan of those cliché-weddings where the dad would walk him down the aisle.

Taehyung and Jeongguk decided that the younger would be the one walking towards Taehyung just because he's always dreamed of doing it. And who is Taehyung to say no to his fiancé?

They both decided on wearing black suits. They don't know how the suit of the other one looks but they talked about the colour so that they would match.

And Jeongguk already knows that Taehyung's going to look amazing and he can't help but feel the familiar tingle in his stomach.

Ten more minutes. Finally, his mom walks into the room, closing the door behind herself. "You look so so handsome. I'm so proud right now." she whispers, eyes wandering over her son's outfit.

She walks closer to Jeongguk, taking his hands into hers, smiling at him with glossy eyes. "I wish- I want you to have the happiest future. You deserve everything good. I wish you happiness, lots of it and that you and Taehyung are always so happy with each other as you are now."

"Thank you mom." Jeongguk whispers as he fears his voice would break if he'd speak any louder. He tries hard to hold back his tears in order not to ruin his makeup. But seeing his mom cry makes it a hard task for him.

Jeongguk inhales sharply, using all his self-control to hold his tears in. He can't quite grasp that he's really about to get married. "I'm so so happy mom." This puts a big smile, on the woman's face and new tears start to flow.

Jeongguk decides on changing the topic, knowing very well that he'll start crying if they continue this talk. "So, where's Chansol? Is he ready too? Can I see him?"

His mom nods, "He's with Taehyung's mother. She wanted to come see you with him."

Jeongguk nods happily, looking forward to seeing his son. He and Taehyung chose the cutest little suit for him, making the boy look so adorable. Jeongguk can't wait to finally see him.

"Papa!" a voice exclaims and Jeongguk snaps his head to the source of it. Chansol's in the arms of Taehyung's mom, wiggling around to say that he wants to be put down.

Dasom complies and the boy runs to his father as fast as he can, hugging his legs. He's wearing a white shirt, a little tie, a jacket and a black trousers combined with black shoes.