Mighty Jennie

Jennie's POV

I'm happy even though we're just sitting here watching people around us, no talking and just appreciating the view together with the moon and stars. No need for words because her presence is enough, her arms around my shoulder makes me feel special and everything is just perfect for me.

"Do you know why I like the anime Naruto so much?"

"Hmm, why?" I never ask her why. I know she watched animes but she talks more about Naruto even before.

"It's because of the characters. There are lots of characters and all of them has a stories to tell. Pain, grief, hatred, melancholy, hope, love and others. Each character has a purpose and very emotion was there but most of all I learned a lot of lessons. You know one of my favorite character is Sakura, she's underrated because they say she's useless but she's not." Tumigil muna siya at tumingin sa akin nang nakangiti saka bumuntong hininga.

"She loves Sasuke so much that she waited for him to comeback. My favorite part was when Sasuke was in the hospital then Sakura brought a flower for him. It's a Daffodil— she said for her, "even during winter it keeps its beauty. Never losing to the cold. A strong flower that waits for the hope of spring". That's her exact line. She waited for him for too long but it's all worth it because they ended up together with their daughter." Woah. I'm speechless because she's so passionate when she's talking.

"Heheh! Naalala ko lang kasi kaya nakwento ko." Kanina lang ang seryoso niya tapos ngayon tumatawa na.

"Well, I also got some story to tell." Isinandal ko ang muna ang ulo ko sa balikat niya bago nagsimula.

"Years ago I met someone who's so fascinated with the moon and stars. She was so passionate when it comes to them."

"Hey! That's me." I pinch her leg for cutting me off.

"Quiet, I'm not yet done. Moving forward, she left the country. I'm happy for her because she's chasing her dream. So, I also decided to have my dream come true— to a child. Thankfully it worked. I spent time thinking of a name with even knowing the gender. Lynx, that was the first name I thought because she loves animals and stars so I searched for it and came up with the name. I also made sure to have the name starts with letter "L", pretty lame but I love it. Next was Jade, I have Ruby in my name and it's a precious stone so I decided to have it as a second name for my child."

"Wow. You must really like me that much to name your child like that. It's a pretty good name." She's being conceited again so I kiss her which she responded quickly.

Of course I made sure that there's no watching before I made my move.

"Let's get a coffee, come on." She's a bit disappointed because I cut the kiss quickly.

"I want more kiss Nini."

"Nah. Let's grab some coffee first." Pumadyak pa siya pero sumunod din naman sa akin. Goodness.

Dumeretso kami sa 7-11 para bumili ng kape. It feels nostalgic, it's the same shop where we had our talk before.

"Dito ka na lang. Ako na ang bibili ng kape mo." Hindi na ako nagsalita at umupo na lang sa bench nila. 8:30 na pala pagtingin ko sa aking relo. Tinawagan ko muna si mom para tanungin kung tulog na ba si Jade at sabi niya oo, napagod ata kakalaro kaya tulog agad.

"Here's your coffee and water." Sabay abot niya sa akin sa kape at nilapag sa table ang tubig.

"I can't believe you're already 34. You look like 23 or something." Sabi niya habang sinisipsip ang hawak niyang Chuckie.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or what."

"Compliment sympre. I'm telling you the truth, you really look like you're just 23." She's talking nonsense again so I just rolled my eyes to her.