Prologue

Asta's POV~
When I was a baby I was abandoned. I was left at a church in hage village. I'm grateful that father orsai has raised like I was his own. As I grew up sister lily read me and the other children a story about the first wizard king. He defeated a monster and saved us all. He became the first wizard king. I tell them I'm gonna become the wizard king. All the kids laughed at me and said "there's no way a commoner can become the wizard king. "I'm gonna be the first one".

Time skip~
I am now fifteen years old. I'll finally get my grimoire I told myself. I went to go get my grimoire. Everyone was making fun of me and yuno because we are commoners. I just ignored them. I got my grimoire it was a five leaf grimoire. Yuno got a four leaf grimoire. I'm so happy I finally got myself a grimoire I'll cherish it and take good care of it. I leave and go train. I open my grimoire and a sword comes out of it. I grab it and it's huge. Then I hear yelling not far from where i am. I run where the yelling is coming from. It's yuno a guy has took his grimoire and chained him. I yell at the guy to give yuno his grimoire back. I run towards him to punch him but he uses his chains and chains me. He tells me I don't have magic at all because his chains mesures how much mana a person has. I still didn't give up. I grab my grimoire and pulled out my sword. I cut the chains. He yells at me "That's impossible you have no magic". I swing my sword at him and he's knocked out. I go back home and go to sleep.

332 words

Please vote and comment on what I should improve on and if you like it.
Updates daily~
Thanks for reading.