Chapter 16

Noelles POV~
I go outside to train. But before I start a spell. All of my siblings come up to me. And solid tells me "there's no point in trying". "You can't even control your magic". Solid then pushes me and I fall on the ground. I start to cry. Out of nowhere asta punches solid in the face. "Who in the hell are you"? "I'm asta". "Don't you dare lay another finger on Noelle". "This is none of your business you filthy commoner". "It is my business because Noelle is my friend". Solid then uses a spell and aims it towards asta. Asta takes out his sword and nullify the spell. "Impossible". Solid then throws another spell at asta. This time asta throws the spell right back at solid. The spell hits him and he's on the ground not moving. Asta grabs Noelle and takes her to the beach house.

Asta's POV~
Are you ok noelle? "Yeah I'm ok thanks to you asta". She hugs me and I hug her back. Then a face pops up  and says "all magic knight have to go to the royal capital it's being attacked". "Get here as soon as possible". "Evacuate the people and try to find the people behind it and make sure they don't do anymore damage". Then the face disappears. I grab Noelle hand and change into my form. I pick up Noelle. "What are you doing asta". I'm going to fly us to the royal capital. I put Noelle on my back. Hold onto me tightly. I then fly into the air and go to the royal capital.

270 words

Please vote and comment on what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~
Tomorrow I'm gonna start doing longer chapters but only one chapter per day instead of two.

Thanks for reading.