Chapter 11

Third person POV~
It's a regular day for the black bulls. Or is it. Finral wants to take someone to a mixer but he doesn't know who. Manga will talk about how manly he is. Yami will just scare them. Gauche will only talk about his little sister. And luck will just ask if they want to fight. So they are all a no. Then he thinks about asta I can take asta. "Hey asta do you want to go to a mixer with me". "Yeah sure what is a mixer"? "A mixer where you meet girls". "Okay". Finral teleports them to the mixer. But they don't see a certain someone entering the portal behind them. Following them. It's Noelle. She's following them to the mixer. But first She decides to buy a hood as a disguise. She doesn't know why she's following them. She's at the mixer. She's gonna get a seat close to them and order some food.

Noelles POV~
I sit at a different table that close to where Asta, Finral and two girls are sitting at. I order some food so I won't look suspicious. They all are talking to each other but I can't hear what they're saying. Minutes later Finral leaves with one of the girls. Asta talks to the girl. They're laughing and smiling at each other. I'm gonna walk over there and pretend I just happen to passing by. I walk over to there table and say hi to asta. "Hey Noelle what are you doing here". I just happen to be passing by. "Do you want to sit down". Yeah sure. So who is this you are with. "This is Rebecca". "And this is Noelle". "Nice to meet you" they say at the same time.

Asta's POV~
So I'm stuffed what do you y'all want to do now. Rebecca says "well I have to get home to my siblings". You have siblings too. "You should come visit us sometime. "I will bye Rebecca". I go back to hideout with Noelle.

340 words

Please vote and comment your opinion on something and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.

332