Chapter 18

Third person POV~
It's been a few hours since asta has been sleeping. Noelle has been checking up on him. The black bulls notices that Noelle is worried about Asta. As Noelle is sitting by asta. She grabs his hand. "Please asta wake up". Noelle starts crying. Asta's eyes are moving. Then he opens his eyes. "Noelle why are you crying"? She jumps in his lap and hugs him. "Why are you so reckless"? "I had to protect you I care about you noelle".

Asta's POV~
I think to myself ever since that day in the dungeon. I've always cared about Noelle. I never want anyone to hurt her and I'll always protect her no matter what.

Noelles POV~
Asta just told me he cares about me. Should I tell him that I like him? I notice that I'm on top of asta. I scream out loud. And my face gets all red. Everyone comes barging in. They all ask what happened. They all go silent and look at the position me and asta are in. Vanessa says "we will leave you two love birds alone". She drinks out of the bottle of alcohol she has in her hand. All of them walk out the room. I get off asta.

Asta's POV~
I am hungry. Do you want anything Noelle? "Yes". I'm gonna cook something to eat. Thirty minutes later, I'm finally finished making dinner. Here you go Noelle. We eat our food. But I can't help but notice that Noelle is quiet. Are you ok Noelle? "It's nothing". I can tell when you are lying. I can read your ki. You are feeling flustered and nervous about something. "Umm I'll tell you when I'm done eating". Okay. I'm finally done eating. I wait for Noelle. I go to my room. Five minutes later I hear a knock. Come in. It's Noelle. She sits down on my bed. "Asta I like you". "I like you as more than a friend". "I'm telling you this because I hope that you might feel the same way". "It's okay if you don't feel the same wa.. I hug her and tell her "I like you too". I grab her face. I put my lips to hers. I start kissing her. Then she kisses me back. I start getting used to kissing her. So I put my tongue in her mouth. And suck her bottom lip. She's surprised and does the same thing to me. We stop kissing. To catch our breaths. "Will you be my boyfriend asta"? Yes Noelle. He then hugs his girlfriend.

Third person POV~
They decided to go to sleep. Noelle wants to stay with asta. But she never slept beside anyone. "Can I sleep with you asta"? "Yeah". She cuddles up next to asta and they both fall asleep.

470 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.