Chapter 5

Asta's POV~
We arrive at the village. Magna says that the mist is magic so I pull out sword and use it to get rid of the mist. There's a group of people in the middle of the village. I ask them what happened. A few people says "Some people just started attacking and said they're here for something but we don't know". I see one guy about to cast a spell and attack all the people. I nullify the spell so no one won't get hurt. I ask the guy why are you here for and hurting innocent people. "It's none of your business why I'm here and I'll have to kill you too with these filthy commoners". Just because they're commoners doesn't give you to the right to kill them. They are human beings. Once I become wizard king everything will change. No one will have no social class we will all be treated equally and fairly. As the guy is distracted on what I said I punch him and knock him out. I do the same thing to the guys he was with. Then magna uses a spell so they can't do anything. "We failed the mission we must not let them take us in" the guys said. I see that there disappearing but I don't know how. I think they just killed themselves so no one can find out who they are and question them. I go and make sure everyone is alright. Some people are still scared. I help them get up and take them to their homes. We say bye to everyone. They all say thank you for saving their lives. Me, magna, and noelle go back to the hideout. But I have to walk and carry all the boars. One hour later, I'm finally back at the hideout.  I don't know what to do with the boars I give them to charmy. I go to my room and go to sleep.

328 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.