Chapter 20

Third person POV~
Asta and Noelle look for a place to stay. They finally find a place to stay. But it only has one bed. So they both share the bed. As they are getting ready for bed. Asta tells Noelle they should go to this restaurant because that's where all the women went before they were kidnapped. They both fall asleep cuddling each other. The next day they leave and go to the restaurant. They both order something to eat. While they are eating a guy walks up to him. He asks Noelle "do you want to get out of here and come with me". Noelle says "no thank you I'm good". The guy gets mad because he got rejected. He tries to grab Noelles wrist. Asta grabs the guy and throws him across the restaurant.

Asta's POV~
Tell me where are the women you kidnapped. "They are at this place locked up in a underground basement". I grab the guy and tie him up . We go to the location and find the underground basement. All the women are locked in cells.  Where are the keys to unlock the cells. "There in my pocket". I grab the keys and unlock all the cells. They all thank me for saving them and leave. We saved all the women and captured the kidnapper. Now we have to take the guy to royal capital and take him to get interrogated. I turn into my form and Noelle gets on my back. I have no where to put the guy. So I hold onto the rope I used to tie him up. And I fly into the air. He screams "help me I'm gonna fall". I Ignore him. I hear Noelle giggle. So I smile at her. 2 hours later we've finally arrived at the royal capital. I take the guy to the interrogation room.

Noelles POV~
"Let's go get something to eat" asta says to me. We go into a restaurant. And order food to eat. Once we are done eating we go back to the hideout.

345 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.