Chapter 8

Third person POV~
It's payday for the black bulls today. Yami tells everyone it's payday. Asta is so excited he never got so much money before. Noelle says "it's only pocket change". Asta decides he's gonna write a letter to the church and give them all his money. Vanessa then tells him "you should at least spend some of it on yourself". "I'll take you and Noelle to the royal capital". "Ok let's go".

Asta's POV~
Me, Noelle,Vanessa, and Finral go to the royal capital. Finral uses his spatial magic to take us to the royal capital. But he leaves and go somewhere else. So it's just me, Noelle and Vanessa. I look around. Everything looks so good. I ask noelle and Vanessa if they want to go get something to eat. Noelle says "yes". But Vanessa says "I'm gonna go to the bar have fun you kids". So me and Noelle go somewhere to eat . I order a bunch of food and Noelle orders a little bit. Everyone is looking at me and Noelle for some weird reason. I just ignore it. We finish eating and I pay for our food. "Well let's go find Finral and Vanessa and get back to the hideout". 30 minutes later, we are all back at the hideout.

Third person POV~
It's the next day. Luck, Asta, and Noelle you have a mission to go to the dungeon. "How far always is it captain yami sir"? "Don't talk while I'm still speaking". "Sorry captain yami sir". "Finral will use his spatial magic to take you close to the dungeon". "Make sure y'all get there before the diamond kingdom takes everything". "Now Im gonna go take a dump see ya". Finral teleports them close to the dungeon.

Lucks pov~
I hope I get to fight a powerful bad guy. All three of us enter the dungeon. There's a lot of booby traps. As we walk into the dungeon. I can feel a lot of mana throughout the dungeon. Out of nowhere I can feel very powerful mana from a person. I leave asta and Noelle behind to look for the person. So I can fight them.

Noelles POV~
Luck just left us behind. Me and asta are alone together. My face turns red. "Let's find where all the treasure is". I step on a booby trap and get trapped in some sort of vines. Asta carefully cuts all the vines without cutting me. I then hear someone say "hey noelle". I see mimosa. What are you doing here mimosa. "Me and my team are on a mission". "I guess you still can't control your magic". At least I'm not a klutz.

448 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.