Chapter 14

Asta's POV~
I see mimosa and I run to her and say hey.

(This is what mimosa is wearing

(This is what mimosa is wearing.)
She runs to me and gives me a hug. Then her face turns bright red. I touch her forehead and ask her if she's okay. She says "yeah I'm okay". She then asks me "so do you want to go in the water with me"? Yeah but not too far because I don't know how to swim. "Okay". They both in water splashing each other. They walk A little bit further in the water. Then comes a huge wave about to splash all over them. Asta tries to run out of the water so he won't get splashed with the wave. Mimosa grabs his hand. The waves already hits them. Asta falls on top of mimosa. Their lips are touching. I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you. "It's okay". Mimosa face is extremely red with a smile on her face and her hands covering her cheeks. "Let's make some sandcastles". I don't know how to make one. "I'll help you". "Here are some buckets you fill them with sand then you put the bucket on the sand upside down and that's part of your sand castle".

Noelles POV~
They're making sand castles together. I'm gonna walk over there. I'm gonna try and tackle asta. I run to him but he moves at the way. I trip and fall in the sand. I get up and ask asta how did you know I was gonna tackle you. "I read your ki". Well you could have stopped me Instead of letting me fall. "I did want you to mess up my sandcastle". Okay. Do you like the swimsuit that I got on? "Yeah it really goes with the color of your hair". "I am hungry I'm gonna go to the vacation house and make something to eat". "Do you both want to come with me and eat"? Me and mimosa say at the same time yes.

334 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.