Chapter 4

Noelles POV~
I can't believe I just seen asta naked. I'm so embarrassed even though I wasn't the one naked. I go back to room and calm down.

Asta's POV~
I'm finished taking a shower. So I go tell Noelle that the bathroom is empty. I knock on her door and tell her that she can go use the bathroom now. She says "thank you for telling me". I leave and go to my room. One hour later, captain yami tells me that I have to go on a mission with magna and Noelle to go hunt so boars. I said yes Captain yami sir. And he grabs my head "please stop yelling your gonna give me a headache. I'm sorry captain yami can you please let go? He lets go of my head. I go outside and wait for the others. We are all outside. Magna asks us "where are y'all brooms it's a long trip there". Well I don't have any magic so I can't fly a broom. "And I can't control my magic"Noelle says. "We all can ride my broom and I call it crazy cyclone" magna says. Noelle says"I'm not riding that it's so ugly and I'm royalty I can't be seen riding that". Magna says "If you don't like it you can walk or go on your own broom".

Noelles POV~
Ok I'll ride with y'all. I sit in the middle with asta and magna. I'm  holding onto magna so I won't fall. Then Asta put his arms around my waist. I start to turn red. "Hey Noelle are you ok your face is red"asta says to me. Can you let go of me I don't like being touched? "I'm gonna fall if I let go". "I have an idea you can sit on me and hold onto me and I'll hold onto to magna". I guess that's not a bad Idea I say to asta. I sit on his lap and hold onto him. As I'm holding onto him I can feel his muscles and he's so warm. I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Twenty minutes later, we finally arrived. I get off asta's lap and the broom. We look for boars. I found some over here. Asta runs over there and the boars start chasing him. He pulls out his sword and slice them all up. He then put his sword back in his grimoire. He picks up all the boars and stack them up. How can he carry that much weight? "Hey Rasta you sure do have crazy strength". We then walk by the village filled with fog. Magna says "someone put a spell around the village". We go to village and see what's happening.

461 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve and if you like the story.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.