Chapter 3

Noelle's POV~
I'm on my bed. Confused on how I got here. Then I see asta right beside me asleep. My face turns red and I yell ah. Asta falls off the bed.

Asta's POV~
I fall off the bed and see noelle is awake. She asked me what happened. Well you fainted and I brought you to your room.
Noelle-Thank you so much. But why were you sleeping with me in my bed?

Asta's POV~
Well I was tired from working out. And I needed a break. So I just fell asleep. I'm gonna go eat do you want anything. Yeah whatever you make I'll eat. I go to the kitchen and cook. (Asta is gonna make some Mexican food because why not) I make some chicken then shred it . Then I make some flour tortillas and once I'm done I put chicken and cheese in the tortillas. Voila I made a lot of quesadillas. When I'm done cooking I make mango and pineapple smoothies. I serve Noelle her food and drink. Then she eats it and make a weird face. I ask her is it bad. She says "it's delicious I never tasted anything so good". I'm glad you like it. I eat my food and smoothie. The rest of the others come near me and ask did you make us some. There's a lot left have some. Charmy moans "oh my gosh it's so good". And she gobbles it all up in one bite. She asks me where I learned how to cook. I tell her I read some cook books and taught myself. "Really because you cook like a pro". "Aww Im glad you think that". Everyone is done eating and I go to my room. I get my stuff and go take a shower. I'm in the bathroom and take off all my clothes. Then someone walks him and sees me naked. She yells "ah you're naked". She pushes me and I trip and grab onto her and she falls on top of me.

Noelles POV~
I push asta and he grabs me and trips. I fall on top of him. I feel his private parts by my thighs. My face is completely red and I run out of the bathroom yelling.

Asta's POV~
I hope Noelle is ok and I take a shower and I wash my body.

395 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the story.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.