Chapter 12

Asta's POV~
Today I'm going to visit Rebecca and her siblings. I asked Finral if he can take me using his spatial magic. He told me yeah. Then he's about to take me. But Noelle asks me if she can come with me. I said yeah sure. We enter the portal and we see Rebecca and her siblings. "Hey guys". They all ask me what my name is and who am I to Rebecca. "Hi my name is asta and I am Rebecca's friend"! "And this is my friend noelle"."Let's go to my house and eat"Rebecca says. Rebecca cooks food for everyone. She serves everyone else first. Then she serves me. I eat the food and it's so delicious. I stuff it all in my face. "Rebecca you'll make a great wife your food is delicious"I say to her. "Aww thank you I'm glad you like it".

Rebeccas POV~
I can't believe asta just said that to me. My little sister asks me "when are you going to make a move"? What are you talking about? "We know you like asta". "Why would you bring him here to meet us". "And he's good with children and cute he'll probably be a good husband for you". My face is bright red. "Well I don't know if i even have a chance". "The girl with him isn't his girlfriend". "Make your move or I'll tell him you like him". "Okay I will but not right now".

Third person POV~
It's now nighttime. Rebecca takes her siblings to bed. And asta helps her. They're alone together and Rebecca decides she's gonna make a move. "Thank you for spending time with me and my siblings and helping me out"Rebecca says. "You're welcome well I better get back to the hideout it's getting late". Before he leaves Rebecca asks him "do you like anyone like a girlfriend "? He responds saying "I like you and noelle you are both my friends that are girls". Rebecca giggles, gives asta a kiss on his cheek and say to him "okay it's getting late good night asta". "And here's a box lunched for you". "Bye Rebecca and thank you". They both didn't know that Noelle was watching them. Noelle tells asta let's walk back to hideout together.

382 words

Please vote and comment your opinion on something and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.