Chapter 25

Third person POV~
It's the next day. It's time for the black bulls to go to the royal capital. So Finral teleports everyone and himself to the royal capital. Captain Yami is going to talk to the wizard king and ask him if he could send a group of people to track asta. Because he was captured. The wizard king says yes. But once everyone leaves. The wizard king goes to track asta by himself. Without marx knowing. The black bulls go back to where asta was kidnapped and look for clues. There's no clues that they can find. Captain Yami tells everybody "there's no clues we are gonna have to wait till the professionals track down asta". "For now let's go back to hideout and wait". They all go back to the hideout.

Noelles POV~
I can't help but worry about asta. What if something bad happened to him. What if he's dead. What if we can't find him. I haven't even told him I love him. I go to my room and cry by myself.

Third person POV~
The wizard king finds out where asta is being held. He walks in and captures everyone using his time magic. Asta is unconscious and has scars all over his body. Marx face appears in front of the wizard king. Asking where he is. He tells Marx "I captured all the bad guys and I found asta". "I will take them to the royal capital for interrogation". He takes all of them to the royal capital for interrogation. Then he goes to black bulls hideout. He knocks on the door with asta on his shoulder.

Noelles POV~
As I'm crying I hear a loud knock on the door. I wipe my tears and go down the stairs. Magna opens the door and it's the wizard king. And he has asta on his shoulder. I bow down. He tells us we don't need to bow down. He gives magna asta and says "he's okay but he's just unconscious". Then the wizard king leaves. Magna takes asta to his room. And lays him onto his bed. Magna leaves his room. And I sit right by asta and hold his hand. I'm so glad asta is ok. He has scars all over his body. "I love you asta".

384 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.