Chapter 32

Asta's POV~
Me and Noelle are at the Silva's estate. It's so big. We knock at the door. I thought a butler or a maid would open the door. But it's Noelles brother Nozel. "What are you doing here with this commoner". "I wanted to ask you if you can train us please brother". "Of course Noelle but I can't allow this commoner in here". "But brother why not". And she shows her doll face. Eventually he says yes. I tell him thank you very much. But he just ignores me. "Now let's go to the outside training grounds". We walk outside through a back door. My eyes have stars in them. Everything i have seen so far is so pretty and looks expensive. We are outside training. Nozel is training with Noelle. So I do push ups and pull out my sword to learn more techniques. Out of nowhere I see Noelle breathing heavily. Nozel throws an attack towards her. I run in front of her and the attacks hits me. I didn't have enough time to nullify it. It was like silver bullets. Luckily it wasn't his other attacks or it would went through me. Noelle asks me if I'm okay. Yeah I'm okay I won't let that attack let me give up that easily. I can Nozel is impressed. He asks me to train with him. I say yes. I go into my form. He throws a bunch of attacks at me. I dodge them all. I will look for a opening. So I can sneak up behind him and scare him. I find him a opening. I fly behind him and put my sword close to his body. He can't do anything. I feel good. I'm gonna go train with Noelle. Nozel leaves and goes back inside. I don't know why. Noelle tells me to train with her. I nullify all the attacks. She's getting tired. I let her take time to breathe and calm down. I give her a kiss on her lips and hug her. I feel someone's Ki behind me. It's Nozel. He looks angry. Noelle yells "he's my boyfriend and I love him". Nozel is shocked at what he just heard. Nozel is glad that his little sister is happy but why did she have fall in love with a commoner. "It's okay Noelle I'm just glad you are happy". He whispers to me "if you hurt her I will hunt you down". "It's getting late y'all should get back". Let's go Noelle and I hold her hand. We leave and I fly us back to the hideout.

436 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.