Chapter 10

Asta's POV~
The guy I just defeated came barging in the treasure hall. I guess sir spectacles binding spell wasn't strong enough. Then I attack him but he throws me against a wall. Then I see a sword and grab it. He attacks noelle. I yell at the guy "you won't get me away with hurting my friend noelle and I will defeat you this time". It gets me mad and I feel something strange in my body. My body starts to transform and I can feel my body getting stronger some how. I run and attack the guy. He launches an attack that's all over the place. I cancel out his recovery magic and knock him out. Then I look at my stomach and there's a piece of diamond stuck in me. I cough up blood and fall to the ground. The place is starting to collapse. Luck grabs me and yuno helps us escape using his wind magic. I tell them "to grab the guy we can't leave him here to die". But it's too late he is smushed by a huge rock. We escape. Noelle tells mimosa "heal asta he's in worse shape I'm in". "Okay then". Mimosa takes the piece of diamond out of my stomach and heals me. We are outside the dungeon and mimosa is almost done healing me. Once she's done healing me I say "thank you for healing me you saved me". I give her a hug as a thank you. Noelle pushes me and falls on top of me.  Noelle then sees my shirt and my robe torn up. She tells me "cover up yourself. "Why are you blushing you act like you never seen me naked". Everyone gasps and their faces turns red. Noelle covers my mouth and tells me to shut up. I tell her and luck let's get back to the hideout. I say bye to yuno,mimosa and sir spectacles. He says "That's not my name". One hour later we are finally back at the hideout.

339 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and If u like the book.

Updates daily~
Thanks for reading.