Chapter 21

Third person POV~
Asta and noelle are back at the hideout. But no one is there. There's nothing to do so they both go into asta's room. Noelle tells asta that's she is sorry for grabbing his d**k at the hot springs. He says that it's okay and that it was an accident. Noelle kisses asta. Now they are making out. Asta starts biting Noelles lip asking for entrance. Then he puts his tongue in her mouth. Tasting every corner of her mouth. Noelle starts to moan. She stops kissing him and gets embarrassed. She's blushing and so is asta.

Asta's POV~
I'm sorry for making you feel embarrassed. Let me make it up to you. I'll take you out on a date. But tomorrow because it's getting late. I'm gonna go take a shower.

The next day asta gets up early and makes breakfast. He puts the food in lunch boxes. When he's done he's goes wake up Noelle. I wake up her up and tell her to get ready. She gets ready and I give her lunch box. We leave the hideout. I got a secret spot to take her. It's far into the forest. 10 minutes later we arrived at the secret spot. There's a waterfall and flowers everywhere. She tells me it's beautiful and gives me a kiss on lips. We both sit down in the grass. And eat the food in the lunch box. "This is so delicious" she tells me. I smile at her. We finishing eating. "I wish we could have brought extra clothes so we can swim". Maybe another time because I don't know how to swim. Noelle giggles. We start having a conversation about how I never had learned how to swim. Noelle says to me "I'm gonna teach you how to swim right now". Okay then. I take off my shirt and shorts. Noelle is blushing at me. She tells me she's gonna keep her clothes on. Just put on my shirt. I put my feet in water while she takes off her clothes and puts on my shirt. We get in the water together. She teaches me how to swim. I finally learned how to swim. We play in the water together. I've decided I'm gonna go underwater and grab her legs and scare her. She screams so I kiss her to calm her down. She splashes me and tells me I'm waiting for my apology. I change my voice and say I'm sorry  Noelle, my princess. She starts giggling and accepts my apology. It's getting late so we go back to hideout.

435 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.