Epilogue

I've decided this is gonna be the last chapter of this fan fiction. Enjoy the last chapter.

Third person POV~
Asta and Noelle told everyone they cared about that they were dating. Five years later they visit hage village. To tell asta's family that they are engaged. Asta brought Noelle a diamond ring. Noelle bought asta a gold ring. Before they went to tell asta's family the news they told the Silva family and black bulls. Of course yuno and mimosa to come as well. Everyone has arrived a hour later and asta and Noelle tells everyone they are engaged. Everyone is happy for them. They are congratulating them. Even captain yami. The father suggests that he can marry them in the church. Asta asks for Noelles approval. She says yes. The church isn't run down as it used to be. Asta and Yuno ever since they became magic knights. They used their pay to send to the church. So father used some of the money to fix the church.
Asta and Noelle don't care about a big wedding. They are both to be together and soon getting married. They both walk down the aisle together. They walk to the father. Noelle starts with her vows. "Asta without you I would never be the woman I am today". "You helped me get stronger when no one else did". "You are amazing and I love you so much". "I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife".  Then asta says his vows. "Noelle I'm grateful for you staying with me and fighting alongside me all these years". "I promise to protect you for as long as I live". "I love you Noelle I can't wait to be your husband". Everyone bursts tears after their vows. Father orsai says "Noelle do you take Asta to be your lawfully wedded husband"? "I do" Noelle says. Father orsai says "Asta do you take Noelle to be your lawfully wedded wife". "I do"asta says. "You may now kiss the bride. They kiss each other now they are officially husband and wife. Everyone cheers for them and have tears in their eyes. So everyone starts to party. And have gifts for asta and Noelle. They thank everyone. When the wedding is over they leave and go on their honeymoon.

389 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Thanks for reading.

I'm probably gonna make a second book of this fan fiction.

Completed.