Chapter 6

asta's POV~
Its the next day, so I get up and go train in the forest. I'm in the forest training different ways on how to use my sword. Also I am gonna try and ask noelle if she can help me train. I go back to the hideout to ask noelle if we can train together. I ask noelle can you train with me? She says "sure but I can't control my magic". Thats why we are gonna train together so you can control your power. I grab her hand and take her to the forest with me.

Noelles POV~
Asta takes me to the forest and train with him. We are in the forest all alone. "Hey noelle I want you to aim your attacks at me" he says to me. "I can't aim right because I can't control my magic" I say to him. "Think about something that makes you happy like a happy memories" asta says aloud. I think about a happy memory but I don't have any. I don't remember my mom because she died after I was born. And I was always bullied by siblings. They also told me I'm useless and that I should never been born. And I was the reason why my mom died. I started bursting into tears. "Are you ok noelle what's wrong"? I don't have any happy memories all my life I've been called useless and been bullied my entire life. Asta hugs me and says "noelle I know I can't tell you to forget your past but you can move on and think about your future". "Don't cry and get stronger, train to control your magic, and prove them all wrong". Thank you asta. "Now clean your tears and let's train". I try my hardest and aim at asta. He slices through my attack. I finally have a little bit control over my magic. I keep aiming my attacks at asta. He slices through all my attacks. I'm tired and I sit down on the ground.

Asta's POV~
Let's take a break I can see that you are tired. "How can you not be tired" she asks me. I just slice through your attacks I didn't use all my strength and it was pretty obvious where you were gonna aim. And your movements I could tell where you were gonna aim. Come on let's go back to hideout and eat.

403 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.