Chapter 13

Third person POV
It's 8 o'clock in the morning. Everyone is already loud so early. Yami has something to tell everybody but they are loud. So he yells "shut up and listen"while punching the wall. Everyone shuts up and listens to yami.  "All magic knights are invited to go to the beach for a week". "And each magic knight group will have their own beach house". You have two hours to get everything ready and then we'll leave". "Now Finral take me to the bathroom so I can take a dump".Finral opens a portal to take yami to the bathroom.

Noelles POV~
I go to my room and get all my stuff ready. But I don't have any swimsuits. I ask Vanessa if she has any swimsuits. She shows me swimsuits but it's just strings. She grabs my hand and takes me to bathroom. She starts undressing me. I scream my head off telling her to stop. She puts a swimsuit on me. It shows too much skin at least it's not the string swimsuits she showed me. "You can keep it purple isn't my color". Thank you Vanessa. I get a shirt and shorts and put it on over my swimsuit. I'm finished getting everything I need. So i read to kill time.

Two hours later~

Third person POV~
All the black bull members are ready to go to the beach. Finral opens a portal and takes everyone to the beach. Asta and magna are in awe because they never seen sand and a beach before. The girls get ready and put their chairs and umbrellas up.

 (This is what Noelle is wearing

(This is what Noelle is wearing.)

Noelles POV~
I hope asta notices me. But not stare at me like a pervert. Asta is running in the sand. He's running towards someone and it's mimosa.

304 words
Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.