Chapter 28

Noelles POV~
I wake up next to asta. He has clothes on but he's shirtless. I start blushing. I can't help but stare at him. He's so muscular even though he's short. I run my hand down his chest. Then down to his abs. He wakes up and asks me what I'm doing. My whole face gets red. I'm sorry I was touching your muscles. "It's okay Noelle I know I don't have any magic so I worked hard for my body ever since I was a kid".
Let's go down stairs and eat. After we are done eating we hear a knock on the door. Magna answers it but the door falls down on him. She grabs everyone with her Fire magic. Even captain yami. I ask her where she's taking us. "Im taking you all to train". Asta gets happy. We get to our destination. I'm confused how are we suppose to train. It's very hot and I see a volcano. Only the crimson lions and black bulls are here. "You all are going to go the under volcano for the hot spring". "Now all of you go". It's so hot how am I suppose to get through this. I see everyone except asta  using mana skin. So I use mana skin to surround my body. So I am protected from the heat. Then I use my Valkyrie armor. To go to the hot springs. We all find the hot springs. But it's not separated by gender. "You all get naked" mereolena says. "What" everyone says. "You heard me get naked and get in". Everyone listens. All the men are getting bloody noses. I undress and get in the water. I cover myself because I'm insecure. I hope asta doesn't look at me. I see asta looking the other way. The water feels so good and relaxing. Mereolena tells me I look exactly like my mother a splitting image. But my magic is bad and soon I will surpass my mother. I'm happy to hear that. I ask her how did my mom die. She tells me I have no idea. One hour later we all get dressed and leave.

362 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.