Chapter 1

Asta's POV~
In the morning I wake up and eat breakfast. When I'm done i go train my body and practice how to use my sword. I learn several techniques. I gotten used to holding even though the sword is big.

Timeskip~ 6 months later
I've been training for 6 months. I'm finally gonna take the magic knights exam. Everyone tells me "You can come back anytime and we'll comfort you when you don't pass". I just ignore them because I was used it and I said bye to everyone. A day later I finally made it to the clover kingdom. It was so nice, there was no many people, and a lot of food. Once I was done eating. I went to the place where the magic knight exam is being held at. I showed the guy my grimoire and he told me I'm number one hundred sixty five. Thirty minutes have passed and the exam was about to start. We had to do tests when we had to use our magic. I didn't have any magic so I couldn't do anything. This guy was trying to help me but I told him I don't have magic. The magic tests were over and we had to 1v1 battle. I didn't have a partner and yuno was already chosen by someone else. Then this guy that tried to help earlier told me he'll be my partner. I said okay. It was my turn to battle. Before we battled the guy told me "you're not gonna win you filthy commoner". I didn't say anything. The battle was beginning. He made a ball around him. So I got my grimoire took my sword out. I ran towards him and slice through the ball with my sword. The guy was unconscious. Everyone was shocked because they think I'm weak. The winner is asta.

3rd person POV~
All the battles are over. Yuno number was one hundred sixty four and all the captains raised their hands. He was thinking what team I have a higher chance of being the wizard king. He chose the golden dawn. It asta's turn next. No one raises their hands. Out of nowhere the captain of the black bulls comes down from up top. Talks to asta that he wants him to join his team and that he likes asta he gots guts. Asta says yes.

Asta POV~
I passed the magic knights exam. I follow captain Yami and he tells to go in the portal. I enter the portal and there's a house. I ask him is this the black bulls hideout. He says yes. We Enter the hideout and it so noisy and everyone is doing their own thing. I introduce my self. "Hi my name is asta and I'm from hage village. No one is listening to me. Then yami yells "listen up everyone". Everyone obeys and shuts up. He says to everyone "This is one of the two recruits". I think to myself I thought I was the only recruit since I was the only one to come with captain yami. Everyone introduces themselves. Magna shows me to my room and I'm so happy I have my own room. I get ready for bed and fall asleep.

542 words

Please vote and comment on what I should improve on and if you like it.
Updates daily~
Thanks for reading.