Chapter 29

Asta's POV~
It's been pretty awkward since we left the hot springs. I don't know if she was looking at me and got embarrassed. I didn't look at her because I didn't want her to get mad at me. While we are walking to the hideout. I can feel someone's ki near us.
A woman runs out of the bushes and puts a knife around Noelles neck and puts a blindfold over her eyes. I tell the woman to let her go. Then she tells me "give me your grimoire and here's some handcuffs to tie yourself up". "If you try anything I will hurt your friend". I listen to her and give her my grimoire and put the handcuffs on. "Now follow me". I follow her. We walk for thirty minutes. She takes us down a tunnel that looks abandoned. It has a underground cellar. She ties us with chains already tied to the wall. "No one will hear you so don't try and yell for help". Why are you doing this I ask her. "Because of you asta". How do you know my name? "I seen you at the royal capital a few months ago attacking those bad guys and I heard someone call your name". But why did you take Noelle? "To use her as a hostage I know you wouldn't go with me willingly". "And also to kill her". No I won't let you. Please let her go. I will do anything. Please don't hurt her. "You will have to be my slave and do whatever I tell you what to do". Thank you I will be your slave. "I'll have to cover her eyes and leave her in the forest". She takes Noelle outside into the forest.

292 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.