Chapter 22

Time skip 6 months~

Noelles POV~
It's been months since me and asta have been dating. We haven't told anyone about it. Not even our squamates know. We can't tell anyone because I'm royalty. Because once my family finds out they will hate me even more. We've tried our best to act like nothing is happening between us. Our squad mates are starting to notice.
Today me and asta are going to be training with mimosa and yuno. Because Asta wants to train with people with different magic. We both fly to the clover kingdom on my broom. Then we are finally at the golden dawn building. Mimosa and yuno leads us to a training room. I'm gonna train with mimosa. While asta trains with yuno. All of us magic knights have been training for months to get stronger. In case the capital gets attacked again. I'm throwing a lot of attacks at mimosa. While she uses her magic as a shield. Mimosa has gotten a lot stronger. She always used recovery spells. Now she uses attack spells. I decided to go easy on her since she's trying her best. I go easy on her but one of her attacks hit me. She runs to my aid and asks me if I'm ok. I tell her I'm fine. She still uses her magic to heal me. We train for a hour and take a break. But asta doesn't stop training. It's already dark out. Mimosa tells us that we can stay in the guest rooms. And go back in the morning. I say yes because asta is out of breath. We go into guest rooms. We didn't bring any clothes so I ask mimosa if she has any clothes I can wear. She gives me some of her old clothes that doesn't fit her anymore. And I go take a shower.

311 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.