Chapter 7

Asta's POV ~
Noelle what's your favorite food to eat."Umm I don't know but I like curry". I'll cook you up some curry. And did you like the drink I made you the other day.
"Yes i loved it it was delicious". Wow I didn't royal liked commoners food. My face was very to close to her when I was talking to her. Her face started turning red. "It satisfied me". She's pretending that she didn't like it. I know she liked it. Twenty minutes later, I'm done with the curry. Here's your curry and smoothie, enjoy you food your majesty. I eat and when I'm done I clean up and wash the dishes. "Asta can you come to my room when you're done". I go to her room once I'm done. I knock on the door and she says "come in". Why did you want me to come to your room for? "I want to tell you thank you for telling that I'm amazing. "Even you don't know me you think I'm strong and amazing". She gives me a hug and I hug her back. Her face turns red. Are you ok noelle do you have a fever? "Nothing is wrong".

Noelles POV~
He's so close to my face. I push him and then I trip and fall. But asta catches me before I fall. "Are you ok noelle"? Yeah I'm ok. His hands are wrapped around my waist and my face turns red again. Nothing is wrong with me my face gets red every time asta is close to me. What is this strange feeling. I calm my self down. Thank you for listening to me asta you can go to your room now. "Good night noelle". I fall asleep thinking about asta.

295 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.