Chapter 19

Time skip to end of the week~

Third person POV~
It's time for the black bulls to go back to the hideout. And go back on missions. No one knows that Asta and Noelle is dating. Yami tells everyone that they're going on separate missions in pairs. One of the pairs is Asta and Noelle. "Asta and Noelle you both will go undercover to a village"."And find out who's kidnapping women". "Now Im gonna go take a dump". They both get all their stuff packed ready to go.

Asta's POV~
So how are we gonna get to the village. "We can walk together". Are you sure it's pretty far. "Yeah it can't be that far. Two hours later. "Are we there yet my feet hurts". We are twenty minutes away. Do you want me to carry you. "Yes". I put her on my back and run to the village. We are finally at the village. "Let's go to a hot spring". But why. "My feet hurts and I'm tired from walking". Okay then let's go. We've finally find a hot spring. But the hot spring isn't separated by gender. I ask Noelle are you sure you want to go to this hot springs. "Yeah and nobody is here so no one will see us". We go into the changing room. And we both get undressed. I turn around. Because Noelle is embarrassed to be seen naked. I put a towel over my waist. Then go to the hot springs. Noelle comes in after me. "My towel is too small to cover me". I give her my towel and walk into the water.

Noelles POV~
Asta gives me his towel and gets into the water.
I've decided to join him. I still have my towel and his towel wrapped around me. "Doesn't it feel good how  the hot water is soothing my skin". Yeah I feel a little better. I walk over to him. And kiss him. He kisses me back. I wrap my arms around his neck. My towels fall off. My face turns red and so does Asta's. He covers his eyes while I wrap my self. I'm gonna wash my body. I go get the soap. I scrub my hair and my body. I can't get a certain spot in my back. Suddenly asta scrubs my back. Thank you asta. Let me scrub you asta. "Okay". I scrub his body. I can't help but stare at his muscles, abs and his d**k. I'm getting all red and my nose starts bleeding. I close my eyes and scrub his body. Then I feel something big. And it's his d**k. I accidentally grabbed it. I get embarrassed and run into hot springs. Once we are done we go find somewhere to stay the night.

467 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.