Chapter 2

Asta's POV~
It's the next day so I have to clean the whole place and my room. Once I'm done I eat breakfast and go outside and train. I start doing push ups. 990,991,992,993,994,995,996,997,998,999, and 1000. I'm finished doing a thousand push-ups. I take off my shirt since I'm covered in sweat. I hear yelling close to where I'm at. I follow where the yelling is coming from. It's a girl using water magic and aiming at a tree. Well trying to aim at the tree. She stops and notices I'm there. She starts panicking. She makes a huge water ball around her and it starts floating in the air. I see she's struggling to breathe. I pull out my sword and slice the water and catch the girl. Her pulse is a little weak. I start doing CPR on her and she coughs up water. I ask her if she's ok and she tells me "Yes Im ok thank you for saving me". I say to her "it's no problem".

Third person POV~
She thinks to herself he probably thinks I'm weak because I can't control my magic. He yells "you're crazy strong that attack was awesome you just need to train to get stronger and control your power". She gives him a hug and say "thank you".

He says "no problem and what's your name"? She says "sorry mind my manners my name is Noelle Silvia I'm a black bull magic knight". He tells her "my name is asta I'm also a black bull magic knight".

Asta's POV~
I introduce myself and the girl's face is turning red. I ask her what's wrong and her face is red. She says "I'm fine".

Noelle POV~
I see asta doesn't have a shirt. I look at his abs and muscles. I can't believe someone so short could be so fit. My face turns red while I'm looking at him. He notices and I get more red.

Asta's POV~
Well let's get back to hideout. So you can get some rest. We walk back to hideout together. She's walking slowly and I see she's about to faint. I catch her before she falls and take her to her room.

369 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.