Chapter 27

Third person POV~
Asta, Mimosa, and Noelle go to the royal capital. They are both holding each of asta's arm. Noelle is getting jealous. As they are shopping. Everyone is staring at them. They see that Mimosa and Noelle is royalty. People start greeting them both. They're all confused why is asta is with him. Because he's a commoner. They all starting making comments about asta out loud. The girls start saying to everyone. "You shouldn't judge someone because they are a commoner". "We should all be treated equally". Everyone starts clapping. All of three them walk together. Mimosa and Noelle ask asta "are you okay". "Yeah I'm okay I'm used to people talking bad about people I can't let people affect me so I just ignore them". They are both shocked.

2 hours later,

Mimosa goes home. It's Asta and Noelle they are both alone together. So they go back to the hideout.

Asta's POV~
We get back at the hideout. I tell Noelle I'm going to go outside and train. "No don't go train outside by yourself". "You just got saved and you need to take it easy". I'll be fine Noelle. "You aren't going by yourself and you can train in your room". Okay Noelle. I go to my room and Noelle follows me. "I'm sorry asta I'm worried about you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you". "I love you and I want us to do something I wanted to do for a while" she says to me while blushing.

Warning ⚠️ nsfw 18+
She kisses me and I kiss her back. She takes on my shirt. I confused what she's gonna do. She then takes off my shorts. I start getting nervous and I blush. Next she takes off my boxers and I Yelp and back away. I don't know what she is gonna do. So I let her do what she wants to do. She grabs my d**k and moves her hand up and down. It feels good. Five minutes later she starts moving faster and I have a urge to pee. But it's not pee it's semen. It gets all over Noelles hand. She licks all of it. And swallows it. Out of nowhere she licks my d**k. I'm surprised she put her mouth on it . I feel bad I didn't get do anything for her. So I grab and put her on my lap. I ask her if I can take her clothes off. She blushes and tells me yes. I take off her clothes. Shes blushing. I leave her bra and underwear on. I grab her breast and grope it. I suck on her breasts. Leaving some love bites and hickeys. Noelle moans my name. I put my mouth down her stomach and go to her underwear. I go to her entrance. I see her dripping wet through her underwear. I put my hand in her underwear and insert my finger inside of her. She gasps. I thrust my finger in and out of her. She starts moaning even louder. I tell her she should be quiet so no one can hear us. She moans quieter so I can only hear. I move my finger more faster and enter another finger. She can't take anymore. So she squirts all over my fingers. I put my fingers and lick it all off. It tastes so sweet. Noelle is tired. She falls asleep. I put my clothes on and fall asleep beside her.

584 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.