Chapter 15

Third person POV~
Asta starts making lunch for mimosa and Noelle. Mimosa offers to help asta with the cooking. Noelle starts to get jealous. She wants to help cook but she doesn't know how. She's gonna try and help anyways. Her hand grabs the sauce and asta tries to grab it. And Noelle let goes of it and it spills all over asta's shirt. "Oh now my shirt will be stained". Asta takes off his shirt. Revealing a six pack and his muscles. Noelle and Mimosa are both blushing at the sight of asta muscles and his six pack abs. "Umm asta i have to tell you something"mimosa says. "What is it" asta says. "I like you too". Noelle faints but asta catches her before she falls. "I'm gonna take her to her room". He lays Noelle down on her bed. Then he goes back to the kitchen and makes food. Mimosa ask him "will you be my girlfriend". Asta says "you are already my girlfriend". Mimosa is confused at what he just said. "You are my friend and you are a girl". Mimosa giggles and says "yes I'm your friend and I'm a girl". "But a girlfriend is a significant other that you like more than friends". "And you do stuff that you don't do with others like kissing for an example". "Now I understand a girlfriend is like wife and husband but not married". "Yeah now you get it". "The food is done cooking"they both say. "I'll go get Noelle to tell her lunch is ready". Asta gets Noelle but she's still passed out. He tells her to get up and lunch is ready. She gets up and goes to the kitchen.

Noelles POV~
I'm eating lunch with mimosa and asta. I can't believe asta told mimosa he likes her too and I fainted when he told her. Why am I feeling this way? I don't like asta like that. He's the first person to accept me and not make fun of me. And I like how he never gives up. And I like how he's always training and his body is so fit and muscular even though he's short. I can't like asta I'll be made fun of and he won't like me back. I have to ignore these feelings. I finish eating and go train outside.

392 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.