Chapter 33

Noelles POV~
Me and asta are flying through the sky. Going back to the hideout. I tell him I love him and he says I love you. Then I tell him I want to have sex with him. His face turns red and he asks me if I'm sure. I tell him yes. "Let's go where someone won't see us". He fly us into a different direction. I wonder where he's taking us.  Ten minutes later we are at a inn. It's actually very nice. He asks for a room with one big bed. The person gives him the key. We go to the room and I ask him with a red face if he has protection. He pulls out condoms out of his robe. I'm shocked and asked him where did he get them. "I got them from captain yami". "He told me I should never have unprotected sex". I said okay.

Warning ⚠️ nsfw 18+
We start making out and go to the bed. I get on top of his lap. I can feel his d**k erected. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. He starts kissing my breasts. His lips goes to my stomach to my shorts. He takes off my shorts. Then takes off his shorts. He's only his boxers. My face turns red. I tell him I'm ready. He takes off my bra and underwear and his boxers. We are both completely naked. We are both blushing. He puts the condom on. Slowly he puts in his d**k at my entrance. It hurts a little but I'll get used. He puts his whole d**k in my vagina. I feel like he's already at my g spot. I tell him to go a little faster. I moan his name. I can see he's get more turned on when I moan his name. I put my legs on his back while he thrusts inside of me. I tell him to go faster. Our hips grind against each other's. It feels amazing. I ask him if we can switch positions. I'm on top of him. I start grinding on him. I see him enjoying it so I go faster. He grabs my thighs and moves them while I'm grinding on him. It feels so good. I'm almost at my limit. I'm about to cum. I cum all over my thighs. I don't think he cum yet. So he switches position and he's on top of me. He thrusts faster and hits my g spot. Im moaning so loud. He then pulls out and takes off the condom. We both fall on top of each other.

442 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

I'm probably gonna update every other day.

Thanks for reading