Chapter 23

Third person POV~
It's the middle of the night. Noelle can't sleep because she still has nightmares about her past. So she walks into the other guest room. Where there's asta sleeping. She doesn't want to wake him up. So she just lays next to him and cuddles him. She eventually falls asleep. In the morning Noelle wakes up to the sound of the knock on the door. She hides in the closet. Mimosa walks in and tells asta that she made breakfast. Asta then gets up and go eat breakfast. When they both got out of the room. Noelle gets out of the closet and goes to eat breakfast with them. They all say good morning to each other and eat together. Asta and Noelle have to leave and go back to the hideout. They both say bye to mimosa. And fly onto the broom going to the hideout. As they're going to the hideout. Asta asks Noelle "Noelle how come you was in the closet this morning ". "I couldn't sleep last night and I was having nightmares so I went to cuddle with you and sleep beside you". "Then mimosa walked in and I didn't want her to see me". Noelles face turns blushing red. "You could have said so I would have woke up and talked to you about it". "I'm always here for you Noelle no matter what".

Asta's POV~
We are back at hideout. So I go take a shower and go train outside.

249 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

I'm probably gonna start doing chapters weekly or every other day.

Thanks for reading.