Chapter 17

Third person POV~
Asta is flying them to the royal capital. Noelle is so happy that she has asta as a friend. But she knows that they can't be more than friends because asta doesn't like her like that. He's the only person that has accepted her and her first friend she has ever made. They finally arrive at the royal capital.
Some houses are destroyed and the people are running. Asta and noelle then goes where the noises is the loudest. There's several people attacking the people using magic.

Asta's POV~
I ask them why are they attacking the royal capital. They say for revenge and they all deserve it. "And just for the fun of it" one of them say. "Y'all are monsters and I will defeat you and make sure you never hurt innocent people ever again" asta says to them. "You can't defeat all three of us". You ready noelle I ask her. "Yes". I go against the two guys. While Noelle fights the girl. I don't use my form since I used it to get here. I take out my sword and I'm nullify all their spells they throw at me. I can't get close to them. They're throwing a lot of spells at me so I won't get close to them. I have a plan. I'm gonna nullify all their spells. And run in front of them and punch them both in the face. My plan is motion. The plan worked. They're both unconscious. I don't have anything to tie them up. I take of my shirt and pants. And rip it up and tie the arms and legs up. Then I put my sword on top of them so they can't use any magic. Noelle is trying to defeat the girl. She asks me if I can help. Of course. "Why aren't u wearing any clothes"? "I didn't have anything to tie up those bad guys". The girl already passed out from a nose bleed. I then pick up all three of them and take them to the place where they question people. I think it's called a interrogation room.

Noelles POV~
We drop the people off at the interrogation room. I can't concentrate. Asta is In his underwears walking around like that. My nose starts leaking. Asta notices and asks me "are you ok"? Yeah I'm okay I wipe my nose with my shirt. Let's start evacuating people. And check to see if any people are trapped In their homes.
Two hours later~
We finally evacuated everyone. We can't do anything about their injuries so we leave it to healing mages. Asta then goes into his form and puts me on his back and flies us back to the beach house.

Third person POV~
Asta is flying in the air. To the beach house. He senses someone ki coming towards them. He flies faster in the air. To try and lose the person following them. He can't lose the person. He flies lower to the ground to try and fight them. And so the person won't hurt noelle. The person is catching up to them. Then the person throws a medium sized knife at asta. He gets stabbed right in the chest. He coughs up blood. To make sure Noelle doesn't get hurt. He puts Noelle on top of him. And falls from the sky and hit the ground. Noelle doesn't get hurt at all. Asta is unconscious.

Noelles POV~
Asta please wake up. Why did you have to be so reckless? I decided I'm not gonna let this person get away with hurting asta. I look into my grimoire to find a spell to defeat this person. Two spells pop up. One is called "sea dragons roar" and other is called "Valkyrie armor". As soon as the guy lands on the ground. I will use my sea dragons roar. I used the spell and there's a whole in the guys stomach. I use my Valkyrie armor to glide through the air and take asta to a healing mage. The only person I can think of is mimosa. I take both of us to the beach house to look for mimosa. I finally find her. "Can you help asta he's injured"? "Of course". Mimosa using her healing magic to heal asta. A hour later, mimosa tells me that asta is going to be okay and he might have a small concussion. But he will be fine and i don't know when he'll wake up . Thank you mimosa. I will sit by asta until he wakes up.

764 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.