Chapter 29: Shady Acres

Hope's outfit (without the bag)

Hope's POV

"God damn!" I spoke out loud as I stared at the fine ass god in front of me.

Loki stood there, looking astronomically scrumptious in his all black suit, his hair slicked back loosely, his jawline sharpened, and his cheekbones poppin'.

Great. Two minutes on Earth and I'm going back to my way of speaking. Why could I sound more sophisticated for a little while longer?

Thor and Loki both raised an eyebrow at me.

I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"You like it, Darling?" Loki gestured to his attire.

"Do a little spin for me." I twirled my finger as I stared at him.

He did, giving me a nice view of his back side.

"I'm the most lucky being in this universe." I prayed to god quickly as I thanked him for the eye candy.

"And I have to say, you look absolutely gorgeous, Darling." Loki walked up to me and studied my body.

I posed like the modelling I used to do.

Loki chuckled and pulled me into a kiss.

Thor cleared his throat making me pull away, forgetting we had company.

Thor had his hair up in a messy ponytail. He had on a dark green shirt under a black sweater under a greyish jacket. He had on loose jeans.

Their style is so different from each other.

I smiled when I noticed even Mjolnir had a disguise. It's a umbrella.

"You two have gotten close. How long have you been on Asgard, Lady Hope?" Thor observed us, smacking his umbrella in his hand.

Loki had his arm around my waist and my arm was behind his back.

"A year and a half." I answered as we walked out of the alleyway.

"Almost 2 years?" Thor honestly looked surprised. "Odin has been from Asgard for 2 years?"

Thor glared at Loki, clearly not liking him at the moment.

Loki quirked his eyebrows and pursed his lips. "I'm sure Odin is fine. He is in the best care Midgard as to offer."

I noticed some people staring at us. Then I remembered I was a fugitive.

I forgot about that... How does one forget they are a criminal?

I put my head down and tipped my hat lower as Thor and I followed Loki's lead.

I glanced at Thor through my glasses that A.N.I.Y.A.H. changed to fit my outfit.

"I wanted to tell you, about Odin." Thor looked down at me as we walked through the streets of my old home. "It's been eating me up inside to think of something happening to him, how much it could hurt you and Loki."