Your Heart

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Black ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"You're perfectly good,Probably better"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"You're perfectly good,
Probably better"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I sat on my bed watching the wooden blocks as they levitated in the air, wrapped in my red magic.

The mist leaking from my finger tips and coiling around them causing them to move slightly.

"Hey Buttercup" my surrogate father, Remus greeted from my bedroom door.

His voice startled me and the blocks splintered as my magic crushed them. I let out a heavy sigh and dropped my hands to my lap disappointingly.

Remus thinned his lips apologetically and shuffled over with his hands in his pockets, I shifted so he could sit next to me on my bed.

"Hey Uncle Mooney" I hummed.

Remus frowned looking concerned as he could tell I was down again.

"Tell me what's on your mind buttercup?" Remus offered.

I turned to look at him, his jagged scars gleaming in the moonlight streaming from my bedroom window.

Thankfully not a full moon, Remus would always go far away for the full moon. I'd lived with Remus since I was a baby...since my Father was sent to Azkaban for the deaths of James and Lily Potter-his best friends. Remus's best friends...Ever since then all I'd known was Remus.

"Im tired of being stuck inside Uncle Mooney. I know you want to protect me but I want to go to Hogwarts! I want to use my magic! I want to make friends" I urged.

Remus hung his head at the topic.

I think he was overprotective of me because I was all that was left of his best friends. Remus had told me how my silky, dark brown hair lay just like my Father's and how my eyes where the only thing that I got from my mother-wherever that horrible Witch was.

My mother left Remus and I when I was 10, never speaking to either of us again.

Maybe Remus wanted to protect me from the inevitable bullying that would come with being Sirius Black's daughter. Rita Skeeter had revealed my identity when my Father was first imprisoned and now I was as famous as Harry Potter himself.

"Nerezza darling we've spoke about this" Remus stood up dismissively.

"Please Remus! I can't live like this!" I pleaded desperately.