The Beginning Of The End

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Black ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Face to mouth, lips to cheek"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Face to mouth,
lips to cheek"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Remus and I sat alone in a carriage on the train.

Remus had since covered his face with his coat as he drifted off to sleep for the long ride to Hogwarts, I resisted the urge to peak into his mind and see what he was dreaming about.

"Nerezza!" Hermione hollered.

I held a finger to my mouth and pointed at a sleeping Remus. She lowered her voice and asked if she could sit with us as everywhere else was full, I said yes and Ron, The twins and another boy all piled in. Fred and George squeezed by the window as I shuffled to the end. Hermione, Ron and the other boy sat next to Remus.

I studied the new boy, his glasses round, his black hair curtained his face messily. His eyes were a bright green like mine were, he ran a hand through his hair revealing his lightning bolt scar...Harry Potter. The boys whose parents my father had gotten killed, did he even know?

"Harry, this is Nerezza Lupin-Black and her Father Professor Lupin" Hermione said.

"Nice to meet you" he greeted nicely. He paused for a moment, "Black as in..." he trailed off not knowing how to ask the question.

"Sirius Black, yes just without the murder" I answered a bit more harshly than I'd meant to.

Harry nodded slowly before his eyes flickered to Remus.

The carriage ride was mostly silent aside from Ron and Hermione arguing and the twins planning a prank with me.

As the twins rambled on about their plans, the ricking of the train pressed on.

"You go here!" Fred pointed to a location on a crudely drawn map.

"And I'll go here" George volunteered.

"Will you two shut up about your plan?" Ron groaned.

"Sorry Ronikins are we interrupting your feeble attempts at flirting?" George questioned, referring to his arguing with Hermione.

Hermione and Ron both blushed deeply at his comment, further proving George was right.

"And it was going so well" Fred remarked sarcastically.