Creatures

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Black ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Tastes so sweet, looks so realSounds like something I used to feel"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Tastes so sweet,
looks so real
Sounds like something I
used to feel"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I woke up the next morning with Ginny shaking my shoulder.

I groaned and peered at the youngest Weasley, her ginger hair was in a tight braid and her hands rested on her hips. I'd been at Hogwarts for a week now, with Ginny waking me up every morning for my lessons.

Ginny, Hermione and I had grown close.

Hermione and I had most of our classes together and she often helped me with my work being the brilliant witch she was. Ginny helped with my personal training of my powers, she tried to help me control them.

However, I spent most of my time with Fred and George.

We were becoming quite the infamous trio of pranksters, I was lucky to be their friend as people loved and respected them. Fred and I spent a lot of time together-he'd been the one to comfort me after I'd found out about my Father...he'd held me tight and promised I'd be okay. I believed him.

"Get up Nezz you have a lesson with Hagrid!" Ginny yanked the covers off me.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I quickly made my way to the lesson where Hagrid lead us into the woods.

Harry, Hermione and Neville all followed behind me as we lined up watching Hagrid. Neville was just recovering from being attacked by his own textbook.

"I think they're funny" Hermione smiled.

"Really funny. Witty. God this place has gone to the dogs, wait till my father hears they've got this oaf teaching classes" Draco sneered with a look of disgust.

"Shut up Malfoy" Harry ordered, advancing closer to the bleach haired wizard.

I stood behind Harry glaring at Draco as a warning. In the reflection of his eyes, I saw my own flash red at my anger and protectiveness over Harry, Draco's eyes widened fearfully but that didn't stop his from teasing Harry.

"Dementor dementor!" Draco fake cried, pulling over his robe hood.

Hermione turned Harry back around telling him to simply ignore Malfoy. I was tired of this! I took a step closer to Draco and let my magic tendrils weave between my fingers, I tilted my head at him whilst he shuddered.