He Was Their Friend

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Harry Potter ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"You still make me hard, but sheMakes me weak"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Harry Potter
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"You still make me hard, but she
Makes me weak"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"We're not actually going to listen to McGonagall and Lupin are we?" Nerezza asked me hopeful that I'd break the rules with her and go to Hogsmeade anyway.

"Of course we aren't" I scoffed, we grabbed my invisibility cloak and threw it over the both of us. We trod quietly past the twins as they fired snowballs at a snowman someone had made, "You're going to make me trip Nerezza" I chuckled.

She let out a giggle as she stumbled over the icy ground, I felt one twin grab my arm and saw another grab Nerezza's.

"Clever Harry" George laughed.

"But not clever enough, Nezz" Fred smirked as they dragged us into the bottom floor of an open tower.

They pulled the cloak off us and Nerezza shoved Fred angrily. Her eyes glowed red before they simmered back to green when Fred took her into his arms and pretended to dance with her. George and I rolled our eyes and went back to talking whilst their laughter was in the background.

"We were trying to get to Hogsmeade!" I sighed.

"We'll get you there, show you a quicker way!" George reasoned, "when those two stop prancing around like Gits" George smiled.

"Come on Georgie you know you love me" Nerezza grinned before returning back to George and I, still with Fred's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Pipe down Lupin" George joked, "Now, Harry, Nezz" George began.

"Come and join the big boys" they both said.

They pulled out a piece of browned, dog eared paper with nothing on it. Nerezza and I observed the paper incredulously, Nerezza looked up at Fred disappointedly and groaned.

"No offence Freddie but I thought you'd have something more than a blank piece of tea stained paper" she grumbled.

"Yeah, what is this rubbish?" I asked.

"What's this rubbish' he says" George scoffed.

"That's the secret to our success" Fred added.

"Success?" Nerezza teased them, earning a tickle from Fred making her squeal and apologise.

She remained in front of Fred now, with his arms wrapped securely around her front. I narrowed my eyes at Fred, were they a couple? Did Ron know? Did George know? Well, if Fred knew something so did George. Fred winked at me suspiciously and I stifled a smile.