The Triwizard Tournament

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Don't call me out, 'cause I heard you screamI don't wanna get out of bed for this again"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Don't call me out, 'cause I heard you scream
I don't wanna get out of bed for this again"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Remus and Sirius had assured me that what I'd seen was a dream but I was not convinced.

I believed they were just trying not to worry me-Remus was protective like that.

I'd said my goodbyes to Sirius, Remus and I were now on the train to Hogwarts. Remus was in a carriage with Harry, Hermione and Ron where as I was in the one opposite with the twins, Lee and Cedric.

I saw Harry send Hedwig off with a letter and surmised that it was to my Father. For I was not the only one having dreams.

"What have you got tomorrow Nerezza?" Cedric asked regarding my lessons.

"Dark Arts Defence with my father, then Dark Arts with the new Professor" I told him with a smile.

"I have Dark Arts Defence with Professor Lupin, he's an outstanding teacher Nerezza" Cedric complimented my father which made me warm and fuzzy, "do you have teachings for your own abilities?" He asked.

"Yes, extracurricular with my father and Professor Snape" I made a disgusted face when I mentioned Snape and Cedric let out a hearty laugh.

"It would be cool to see your powers in action" Lee admitted.

I pondered that thought for a moment.

Yes, I didn't like using my powers very often because I was worried about hurting people but now that I had Sirius and Remus in my life I begun seeing my powers as a gift-besides if I let myself think I was dangerous because of them then my mother would win.

"Well, you could see them if you like..." I propositioned with a smirk.

The twins, Cedric and Lee all snapped their heads in my direction with broad smiles.

"Where?" George said.

"When?" Fred added.

"We could go into the courtyard and I could show you them, maybe even duel with one of you. It'll be fun!" I suggested feeling pride in myself for doing this. "Unless you're too scared" I cleared my throat.

The twins gave each other a look.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••