Unforgivable

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes, But it's the only thing I know"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes,
But it's the only thing I know"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Alastor Moody."

Mad-eye stated his name abruptly before writing it on the chalkboard at the front of the class.

I sat next to Harry whilst Ron and Hermione sat opposite us, I'd been curious about how this class would go...my class with Remus had been enjoyable as always so I doubted Mad-eye could replace him as my favourite Professor.

"Ministry malcontent. And your new dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" He whistled, his eye frantically turning to look at people.

The class was silent.

"When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" He said.

Unforgivable curses? Heavy topic.

I cast a sorrowful glance at Harry but he simply shrugged to say he was fine.

"Three sir" Hermione answered him.

"And they are so named?" Mad-she spat.

"Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will..." Hermione was cut off by Mad-eye who seemed to talk erratically with no clear train of thought.

"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct" Mad-eye's prosthetic eye zoomed to look at me when he mentioned the prison, I rolled my eyes and slumped in my chair as Harry stifled a laugh, "Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared. You need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk Mr. Finnigan!" He yelled.

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head!" Seamus groaned quietly

"And hear across classrooms! So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" Mad-eye hollered for Ron and he shot up anxiously.

"Yes..." he gulped.

"Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one...The Imperius curse" Ron swallowed again as he stood faced to Mad-eye.