Task One

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"So don't give up on me"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"So don't give up on me"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was already the day of the first task.

I was sweaty, my heart was going a hundred beats a minute and it didn't help that Harry was constantly pacing as the crowds outside the Champions tent, cheered.

Needless to say, I was extremely nervous and scared.

"Psst!" I heard someone trying to grab my attention, "Psst!" It repeated.

I felt something hit the side of my head. I picked it up to examine it: it was a small yellow sweet...a puking pastel!

"Fred?" I called out. A head of red hair appeared from round the tent corner, his face broke into a smile when he saw me. I ran into his chest, feeling as though a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders just from simply seeing him. "What are you doing here!" I giggled.

"Here to see you, love" Fred said softly, "and Professor Lupin wanted me to check you weren't losing your mind back here" he added with a smirk.

"Freddie, I don't know if I can do this" I said honestly.

"No, no, no. None of that" he dismissed, "you're a Black. You have some badarse blood in those veins and you were raised by a bloody werewolf-that's pretty fucking wicked. You have got this okay?" Fred reassured me.

I nodded into his chest inhaling his scent of trees, sweets and oranges. It was oddly comforting to me.

"Just...please be safe, okay?" Fred turned serious in a moment, his brows furrowing in concern.

A flash of blinding light interrupted Fred and I's loving moment. Rita stood in her bright sick coloured dress, with a camera. She clapped her hands together excitedly and Fred held me slightly behind him as if protecting me from her.

"What a story! 'Daughter of mass murderer Sirius Black, in love!' I can see the headlines!" She smirked.

"Couldn't you just leave out the mass murderer part?" I grumbled.

"What are you doing in here?" Cedric's irritated voice asked Rita. "This tent is for Champions only, Nerezza doesn't need to be harassed by you right now" Cedric barked at her.

"Out!" Viktor demanded from beside Cedric.

"Mmm, well Miss Black, it seems as if you're spoiled for choice with these boys" Rita winked before trotting off out of the tent with her camera man.