Chapter 38: Brothers

I pursed my lips as I noticed Thor sitting on the filthy ground of the cell

I walked up to him making him look at me.

I sat beside him, not caring about the dried up blood to my left.

Thor let out a small chuckle and shook his head, letting his head fall back against the wall.

"I'm sorry about your dad... and Mjolnir." I nudged his arm with mine.

Thor glanced over to me with a heavy look of disappointment.

The look he gave me reminded me of the one Bucky gave to me when I did something he even thought was rude and immature, which was usually things I did towards him.

"I guess it was sort of my fault as well. I did go along with Loki's plan." I admitted to the Lord of Sparkles.

"I sincerely apologize for not coming to you, or helping Odin back to Asgard. Now he's gone and your home is in danger. That is partly my fault and I'm sorry." I pulled on my fingers as I stared at the ground in front of us.

There was silence between us for a moment. Well, not really silence. I can hear someone talking just around the corner.

Whoever it is, they have a cool accent.

"Loki has always been one to deceive those closest to him. He will always be a trickster. The God of Mischief and Lies. I'm sure you realize that." Thor looked at me.

I met his gaze.

"And you love him. That can make your decisions tip one way. My father went in peace. He was met by my mother. He... They are at peace with each other." Thor nodded thoughtfully.

He had a weak smile, trying to make himself feel better.

He was trying.

I reached over and grabbed his hand comfortingly.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm here to help you, Thor." I smiled encouragingly and shook his large hand. "You are my friend. And I've truly missed you."

"Thank you, Lady Hope." Thor smiled and squeezed my hand slightly.

"When do you want to go? To Asgard?" I asked him quietly.

He stared at the wall in front of us for a moment, thinking of a plan.

"Is Loki joining us?" He asked me in a whisper. I could see his hopefulness of thinking Loki would fight a long side him again.