Everyone's Afraid of Something

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"I can hear your heart beatingI can hear that soundBut I can't help thinkingAnd I won't look now"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I can hear your heart beating
I can hear that sound
But I can't help thinking
And I won't look now"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

When Harry said Nerezza's Dad's name, everyone had frozen.

Nerezza yanked Harry from his place on the floor and together they were already rushing into the castle-talking about going and saving him. Seeing Nezz so distressed was difficult but I had to be strong for her right now, I knew how close she was with Sirius now and she couldn't lose him.

It'd break her.

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asked again as we all ran up the stairs inside the castle.

Luckily, Umbridge was still distracted by the students outside to come and banish Nezz, George and I from the school.

Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance as he and Nezz ran quicker, ahead of everyone else.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley! It's the door I've been dreaming about, I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something...something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries" Harry rambled on, his voice panicked and hurried.

"Harry, please, just listen!" Hermione breathed.

The two turned to face the rest of us, Nezz's face was screwed up in worry and I wished more than anything to go back to just moments ago where she had the biggest grin on her face. When her eyes lit up with pride and joy.

"What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?" Hermione questioned, "What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" She continued.

"What if he is? We're supposed to just let my Father die?" Nezz scoffed angrily, "Hermione, he's the only family I've got left." Nezz's sentence ended with a crack in her voice.

"He can't die, Hermione. He just can't" Harry said determinedly, his lips pressed thinly as he rested a hand on Nezz's shoulder.

"What do we do?" George frowned.

"We could use the Floo Network?" I suggested as we continued running up the stairs.

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Ron dismissed sadly.

"Not all of them..." Harry said quietly.