Chapter 5-4: Instant Darkness Powder

The days seemed to creep on a bit faster now that Harry was at Headquarters. It was now the night before Harry's hearing at the Ministry. The pressure around his impending sentence seemed to alleviate a little bit at dinner.

"So Harry, have you thought about bringing any special treats to the Ministry tomorrow?" Fred asked with a mischievous smirk.

"I don't know about the Ministry, Fred. I mean it's pretty risky. So maybe bring some Puking Pastilles or Nosebleed Nougat." George's eyes grew large with excitement.

"Don't encourage him to do anything stupid, boys. He's already going for a behavior incident," Mrs. Weasley warned, pointing her spoon toward her two sons.

"You'll just have to find a different time to cause mischief," Delaney grinned up at Fred from his left side.

"And I'm sure they'll find it," Mrs. Weasley laughed.

"Without a doubt, Molly," Lupin chuckled. "Sirius, they could give us a run for our money."

"So I've heard," Sirius looked towards the twins with a skeptical eye. "Let's just hope they don't get some of the same ideas we did."

"Like what? Becoming an animagus?" Delaney laughed.

A beat of silence passed when Sirius didn't answer. Luckily, Fred carried on the conversation. "I think that was a brilliant idea. Though I wouldn't do it myself. I'm not so fond of the whole turning into an animal part."

"See Molly, you have nothing to worry about. They can't top that idea." Sirius looked at her with a chuckle. Delaney's brows furrowed for a moment. Why did he respond to Fred so quickly when he practically ignored her?

"I wouldn't go so far as to say that Sirius," Lupin challenged.

"Let's just hope you're right Sirius," Mrs. Weasley said as she collected everyone's plates from the table.

"We'll try our hardest mum," Fred said as he jokingly batted his eyelashes before all of the children went upstairs. The Order was supposed to have a long meeting tonight.

"So, are you two finally going to show us your products? Harry's been here for days and you still haven't shown us," Delaney begged. She'd wanted to see the progress they'd made for weeks now.

"What do you say, George? Is it time?" Fred looked at his brother.

"I'd say it is," George nodded with a grin. Delaney smiled excitedly as she and the others walked into one of the spare rooms they usually sat in during meetings. The five of them—Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Delaney—waited for the twins to return with the products they'd been working on all summer. They returned some moments later with a large box of items.

"When you said you had a lot I didn't think you meant that much." Delaney stood up in awe as she walked towards the box.

"Well we have multiple of each product in here but there are a bunch of different products," Fred said with the same kiddish grin he had every time he talked about their products.

"How do you fit it all in here then?" Hermione looked from the box to the two boys.

"Ah, that's the use of an undetectable extension charm," George nodded with a proud grin, setting the box on the table next to him.

"Hmm," Hermione sounded skeptical before she and Delaney sat back down.

"Alright get on with it then," Ron said, failing to hide his eagerness to see the products as well.

"Someone's a bit pushy tonight," George chuckled.

"But if you insist," Fred grinned as he pulled out the first few products. The boys brought out each of their products and said what they did. Delaney watched as Fred's smile grew large with each product. Pride filled her. She was so happy he was doing what he's always dreamed of doing.