Chapter 19: The Pit

Tommy couldn't see straight.

His hands shook.

His body was on fire.

He couldn't- he couldn't believe-

He could see him.

Tommy bared his teeth, no noise in his head but the horrendous pounding and the echoing screams.

The screams of-

Tommy pushed forward, every step burning.

There he was.

Tommy threw himself forward, hands grabbing at Technoblade's shirt, grabbing a twisting the fabric as he pushed him against the wall.

HOW DARE HE.

Technoblade grunted as Tommy threw him along the ravine walls but he didn't resist. Didn't even reach for his weapon.

Tommy was shaking with rage.

HOW COULD HE.

Sweat dripped off Tommy's forehead, his hands slick with it as well. But that wasn't the only thing Tommy's hands were slick with.

The blood wasn't his.

Technoblade didn't so much as change his breathing, his empty mask nor the thin line his lips were pulled into showing any emotion.

HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIM.

Tommy couldn't see anything around them. Tommy wanted Technoblade to feel pain. Wanted him to suffer.

"Oh look at that- the gangs all here"

Wilbur's voice was gleeful. Tommy was sick to his stomach.

What was wrong with him-

Technoblade moved, putting his hands on Tommy's stopping Tommy from pushing him back into the wall anymore. It was like nothing was bothering him- like Tommy wasn't just attacking him- like nothing was hurting him- like he didn't understand what he just did.

Tommy's heart rate was going faster than ever. He had never felt this kind of anger before. He would kill him. He would. Right here. If Tommy was strong enough to wrap his hands around Techno's throat-

"Oh~" Wilbur got closer to the fight, dangerously close for the high tensions. "Watch out Technoblade. Tommy's angry at you. Hehe~ He's angry at you Technoblade."

Tommy didn't say anything, his breath coming in heavy huffs. The lanternlight overhead casted their shadows far down the caves, like demons following their moves.

Tommy bit down hard on his teeth, his face scrunching with anger before he did the hard thing. Unclenching his hands, his muscles absolutely burned with adrenaline as he took a step back from Techno. His hand twitched, but he gave Technoblade space as he re-adjusted his clothing and wiped off the front of his shirt. Tommy looked to Wilbur, looking for validation whether or not he had done the right thing. Wilbur strode next to Technoblade, smiling up at him, shadows casted over his face.

"Look at his eyes, Technoblade-" Wilbur leaned on Technoblade's shoulder, draping himself on him to whisper in his ear. "Look at his little, his little bloody hands. Look at him. He's-"

Tommy didn't understand what was happening. He stood there, frozen in place.

"He's pissed at you Technoblade."

Wilbur-

"Lil' boys angry at you Technoblade."

Technoblade stifled a laugh, looking away from Tommy like he knew he wasn't supposed to be laughing.