27| Vince

No one in particulars POV:
Alexa skipped down the corridor to Axl's room. It was Friday so tomorrow she would be going to stay with her dad again. And to say she was excited was an understatement.

She barged into her brothers room wanting to play a game with her.

"AXIE AXIE, you wanna play?" She asked, strutting into his room.

If any other brother barged into his room without knocking he would have throttled them, but Alexa knew inside that she could get away with anything if she just smiled her toothy grin.

But as she walked in the tension seemed off.

Her brother Axl was standing right in front of another boy about his age.

Alexa bowed her head slightly in shyness.

This boy was gorgeous if she did say so herself.

He had black hair that had been dyed and a very pale skin tone. His eyes were a chocolate brown and he had a perfect pearly white smile.

The boy smiled endearingly down at her when they made eye contact which thankfully eased her nerves.

But she couldn't help but notice, as soon as she walked in, they slightly backed away from each other and stopped talking.

Because the room went totally silent.

"Uh, Axie, you wanna play a game?" She said looking down now, feeling a little embarrassed.

Why would she think Axl wanted to play?

He was a lot older than her.

"Doesn't matter, I'll just-

"No, no Lex, it's fine. Actually- Um, This is my friend Vince." He said, signalling the boy next to him. Vince smiled warmly at Alexa making the young girl giggle gently. "And Vince, this is my little sister Alexa" he said, pointing at Alexa.

"Hiya Alexa, I'm Vince. Although you probably know that considering Axl just said it" he half-heartedly laughed, rubbing the back of his head slightly.

Alexa giggled at this. Maybe this boy could be like another brother to her?

"Hello Vince." She greeted, trying to think of a good conversation starter. "Who do you know Axie?" She settled on.

"Well uh, I know Axie" he said, exaggerating that nickname and looking at Axl who was trying not to look too embarrassed in front of Alexa. "We met at basketball outside of school."  Do you like basket ball Alexa?"

"I do. But I don't tend to play it much nowadays. It's getting tiring beating Axl all the time" she said so honestly.

"Is that right" Vince laughed, crossing his arms, fascinated by this young girls sass.

"Yes, it's hard being this good." She giggled, making Vince 'aww' inside at her. "Why did you choose to play basketball? Because Axl chose it because he likes Troy Bolt-

"ALEXA" Axl yelled from the other side of the room.

"Well I don't know that Axie liked Troy Bolton!?" Vince said exaggerated, looking at Axl, whom currently had his head in his hands.