37| Nervous

A/N: the second part with Alex is quite different but I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think and if you like the style.
Thx

No one in particulars POV:

"What are you doing here?" Josh said, bending down at Alexa's level, who's big eyes were filled to the brim with thick salty tears.

Alexa's reddish nose sniffed, blinking away the tears, but rubbing her sleeve fiercely against her eyes to get rid of the obvious water in her eyes.

Taking her hand and guiding her in, he was met with a laughing Axl and Vince who's faces immediately morphed into fear when they saw Alexa, who usually greeted them by jumping into their arms as soon as she set foot through the door. So something drastic must have been wrong when she stood their, staring up at both of them, looking both upset but exhausted.

"Maybe it's best I go, text me Axl" Vince said, knowing that as much as he'd live to stay, from the pleading look in Alexa's eyes, she needed her brother.

"Bye" Axl mumbled, still his eyes fixated on the young girl.

If Alexa's here, where's was Daniel?

Did he leave her?

Hurt her?

Did she run away?

The thick silence that had taken over the hallway were all eating at everyone.

"Darling, why aren't you at your dads?" Axl finally said, not sure yet if that was the right way to go.

"Hey, who was at the- Alexa?" Ed asked, interrupting the conversation, slightly shocked.

Taking a deep breath, Alexa guided them into the living room, sat them down, and told them everything.

Alex's POV

Getting out the house to clear my head, and to restrict myself from killing Daniel, I decided to take a walk.

I look at Alexa and just can't believe someone could waste an opportunity to have someone like her back in their lives.

Hi could Daniel have been so ungrateful?

I bet Alexa's mum would have killed to have one more second with her daughter.

I shook of those thoughts when I realised the purpose of this walk was to clear my head.

University has just been way too stressful so I needed this.

Trudging down the grey debris-covered path, I gently kicked the stones as I walked, keeping my cold hands deep in my pockets.

If only he knew that-

"WOAH" I yelled, my shoulder bashing into something, causing me to cascade down, considering my hands were in my pockets so I had nothing to stop me falling.

Well this is embarrassing.

Using my arms to push me up, I got up, dusting the stones and leaves off my torso.

But when I looked up, I was not expecting this sight.

Wow.